Loads of great points
- COVID on the way out in UK
- Antibody tests unreliable, don’t show prevalence
- Infections rates shouldn’t even be reported; dependent on testing
- R number depends on immunity and thus a red herring
- Everywhere same curve: up, then gently down (resonant of Michael Levitt’s interview in the same place). Immunity explains better than a load of different explanations for all the countries with different measures.
- And lockdown is retrogressive, not progressive; it’s dumb to bundle up the anti-lockdown people as on the right (or left I guess). It’s a luxury that the rich can afford and the poor can’t.